Thursday 8 August 2013

A beautiful partnership with the Neighbourhood Watch

One thing I kept telling myself to do but never got round to doing was to put some small text about Sowing Sherwood into the bi-monthly NG5 Magazine. I received the August & September copy through my door last night, I flick through the pages, and come across the local Neighbourhood Watch page to find that they are looking to run a similar project to us, called Blooming Sherwood.

So last night, I called Michael, whose contact details were on the article, and explained who I was and told him about the Sowing Sherwood project. He told me that he had heard of it before and was going to make contact.

So we discussed about the background of the project, and we thought best not to duplicate these projects as they are pretty much the same project. So we have decided to merge the projects, and stick with the Sowing Sherwood name since we have a logo and flyers printed.

So great to see that we aren't alone in wanting to improve areas of Sherwood!

No comments:

Post a Comment